Got Water? Are you Drinking Enough? Take the Quiz!
With the cooler Fall days here, I’m sure the last think on your mind is a nice, cold glass of water!! BUT your body still needs water at this time of year. How many glasses of water should you be aiming to consume each day?? Click here to take the 3 question quiz & watch the glasses of water fill up right before your eyes!!!
1) Drink water even when you’re not thirsty! By the time you feel thirsty you are ALREADY dehydrated!
2) Have water available: Whether it’s at your desk, in your car, at the gym, have a bottle of water with you at all times.
3) If you’re cold, drink a glass of warm water instead of coffee or tea.
4) Eat plenty of Fruits & Vegetables: Not all of your water requirements need to come from the tap – remember fruits & veggies are a tasty way to stay hydrated too!
5) Have a water schedule: Glass of water with breakfast, one during morning snack, etc.
For more water consumption tips click here!
(Tips from Water Aid – UK)