Rice Cakes! The Ultimate Snack!
- Peanut butter and caramel rice cake. With 1 tablespoon of light peanut butter on a caramel rice cake it feels like you’re being bad, when really it’s just a light treat that tastes amazing!
- Peanut butter and cinnamon. 1 tablespoon of light peanut butter with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Peanut butter topped with raisons or trail mix!
- Peanut butter and apple slices!
- Peanut butter and bananas!
- Mashed banana with cinnamon on a plain rice cake. Use a ripe banana to mash up until soft and pasty, with a teaspoon or more to taste of cinnamon on a plain rice cake. Trust me, it’s a good snack!
- Cottage cheese and a tomato! Quick and easy!
- Low-fat Cream Cheese, tomato and cucumber with salt and pepper!
- Sugar Free Strawberry Jelly! Grape, or raspberry jelly is good too!
- Ricotta Cheese with slices of strawberry!
- Light mayo, fat-free or light sliced turkey, fat free cheese slice or light brick cheese, tomato and pickles! An open-faced sandwich with a crunch!
- BLT! Use turkey or chicken bacon and light mayo for a fun BLT!
- Salmon or tuna with Light mayo. Instead of using bread for your tuna or salmon sandwich, use a rice cake for fewer calories!
- Toast a butter flavoured rice cake! Pop it in the toaster, not for long though, they toast faster than bread!