Perfectly easy and delicious for spring!
- Part skim ricotta cheese
- Low-sugar apricot jam
- 6 mini-sponge chake shells
- sliced strawberries
- chopped semisweet chocolate
All you need to do is:
- Drain 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese between 2 double layers of paper towels for 10 min.
- Spread 1 1/2 Tbsp low-sugar apricot jam among 6 mini-sponge cake shells; spread into each shell to cover.
- Top cakes with 1 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries.
- Mix drained cheese and 11/2 Tbsp confectioner’s sugar; divide among cakes.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp chopped semisweet chocolate.
Healthier and amazing!