Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion
- 2 zucchinis
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 large tomato
- 1/4 fresh mint
- 1/2 cup feta
- Slice all the vegetables, except for the tomato, to be grilled.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Grill the vegetables in batches, about 10 minutes for the pepper, 8 for the eggplant and onion, and 6 for the zucchini.
- Cut the vegetables into 1/2 inch pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Pour over the oil, vinegar, and oregano and mix
- Stir in the tomatoes and mint, crumble the feta over top and serve.