Mango Strawberry Snowcones
These simple yet delicious “snowcones” are a great summer treat to help you cool off. They’ll take you under 10 minutes (maybe even under 5) to make and they’re a much healthier alternative to store bought popsicles or freezies
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1 lime
- Fill a food processor with ice and process until it is very fine.
- Add the mango and strawberries and process until blended.
- Scoop into bowls or small glasses and squeeze over with lime juice.