The 2014 Inter-Hospital Health Challenge is here!
Is there a better time of year than the Spring (now that it has finally arrived) to renew your commitment to healthy living!? What better way to do just that, than to join the 2014 Inter-Hospital Health Challenge!? Open to all UHN staff, physicians, volunteers and students, the IHHC is an online challenge that takes place from May 1st-31st, where participants collect points and compete against other UHN teams and hospitals from across the province. Earn points for minutes of physical activity, servings of fruits and vegetables, minutes of mental health breaks, hours of sleep, and servings of water. Register now!
How do I register for the Challenge?
• Form a team of 4-7 people.
• Assign a Team Captain. Team Captains will visit www.ihhc2014.com to register your Team Name and determine your Team Password.
• Team Captains: Email your team members both the Team Name and Team Password.
• Captains & Members: register for the challenge at www.ihhc2014.com (You’ll need your Team Name and Team Password)
• Once a minimum of 4 people have enrolled your team will be activated.
There will be weekly draw prizes plus prizes for UHN’s top 3 winning teams. The winning hospital is also awarded the coveted gold cup. Let’s bring that trophy home!
All UHN staff are invited to the 2014 Challenge Launch on Thursday, May 1 at 12:00pm in front of Sick Kids Hospital on University Ave. There will be Music! Stretching! Games! And Prizes! Represent UHN by wearing Yellow.