Sleep, sleep, sleep…Gimme some more, more, more
Healthy sleep can have a huge impact on your quality of life. Lack of sleep can lead to many serious health problems, including heart disease and high blood pressure. Not to mention it impairs cognitive processes as well.
So wouldn’t it be nice to know some simple hacks for better sleep?
Well try to keep these few sleeping tips consistent:
- Stick to a sleep schedule: go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday
- Practice a healthy bedtime routine: start by turning off all the lights or practice what relaxes you like meditation or deep breathing
- Avoid naps in the day if you cannot sleep at night
- Exercise regularly: it reduces stress & tires you out
- Make sure your mattress & pillow are comfortable
These are just some tips for better sleep, for more information on why these tips are so helpful, visit National Sleep Foundation’s website below
But don’t forget to challenge yourself to get better sleep & check off that box on your Wellness BINGO Card to win some amazing prizes!